The safety of alloy steel casting technology will be effective according to the total amount of its alloying elements, the product can effectively be divided into two low alloy steel castings and high alloy steel castings categories. Alloy steel castings are parts that have a specific function and shape after being cooled by a steel mold, such as bearings, cylinder parts, loader parts and the like.
Forming method of alloy steel casting
1. Alloy steel cast steel according to the materials used can be divided into sand, metal, ceramic, mud, graphite, etc., according to the number of uses can be divided into one-time, semi-permanent and permanent.
2. According to different methods of filling molten steel into the molten steel can be divided into gravity casting, liquid metal filling cavity by gravity, low pressure casting, squeeze casting, pressure casting for casting of alloy steel castings.
3. Alloy steel casting processing and testing, casting processing, including removal of the core and castings surface foreign objects, removal of Riser, shovel burrs and ptosis and other protrusions and heat treatment, shaping, anti-rust treatment and roughing.
4. Ordinary sand cast steel, including wet sand, dry sand and chemical hardening sand 3 categories.
5. Alloy steel casting metal melting and casting, mainly cast iron, cast steel and cast non-ferrous alloys.
Good impact resistance of alloy steel castings
The bottom of wear-resistant composite steel is mild steel or low alloy. Stainless steel and other ductile materials, reflecting the superiority of bimetal, wear-resistant layer of wear-resistant media wear and tear, the substrate to withstand the load of the medium, so have good impact resistance. Can withstand high material handling system hopper hopper impact and wear and tear.
Alloy steel castings better heat resistance
Wear layer is recommended to use in ≤ 600 ℃ operating conditions, if the alloy layer by adding vanadium, molybdenum and other alloys, can withstand ≤ 800 ℃ high temperature wear and tear. Alloy steel castings recommended temperature is as follows: ordinary carbon steel substrate recommended not higher than 380 ℃ working conditions; low alloy heat-resistant steel (15CrMo, 12Cr1MoV, etc.) substrate recommended not higher than 540 ℃ working conditions; heat-resistant stainless steel substrate is recommended Not higher than 800 ℃ working conditions.
Previous: Investment casting process（1）